Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cheesy

Yet another Party Post! I think this is the last one from our basketball party. This served it's purpose but I was not overly impressed with it. It worked in a pinch and it made a HUGE cheese ball (seriously, I'd only make half) but I'm still on the lookout for a better cheese ball recipe. At least my plate was super adorable!
5 Cheese Cheese Ball
(adapted from Ritz)
Ingredients:
2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 C 4 cheese blend (Make sure there's cheddar!)
3/4 C fresh grated parmesan cheese
1/2 C mayonnaise
1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
2 tsp red pepper flakes
2 C chopped pecans
Directions:
1. Mix together parmesan cheese, cream cheese and cheese blend. Add in green onions, red pepper flakes and mayonnaise.
2. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
3. Shape into a ball
4. Press pecans into the cheeseball until coated (I rolled mine in more cheese)

No comments:

Post a Comment