Monday, May 16, 2011

Yummy Repeat

Tonight I made my fabulous turkey burgers again and once more they were delicious. I grilled up the rolls that Mr. Lawyer picked up from Reading Market and whipped up some Old Bay Mayo. This time I made regular sized burgers instead of sliders and actually had panko in my cupboard. I said it before and I will say it again: these are the only burgers I don't need to put ketchup on.
The Old Bay Mayo was delicious. Mr. Lawyer was skeptical about Old Bay and turkey but I thought it would be a good combination because turkey is a lighter meat. It did work very well and Mr. Lawyer did enjoy it. Of course, it would have been amazing on a fish sandwich or some kind of seafood dish.
Old Bay Mayo
(Food Network Magazine)
Ingredients:
3/4 cup mayo
1 lemon (for zest and juice)
1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (I added a little bit more)
1 minced scallion (I didn't have one and it was fine)
Directions:
1. Mix it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment