Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Mountain Man in the Kitchen!

My baby brother is here!
So I put him to work in the kitchen where he promptly cut his finger with my new knife. Oops. He's making dinner for his lady friend tomorrow (ooh lala!) so I helped him pick out a recipe, hit up the grocery store and prep the ingredients (read: I told him what to make, threw it all in the shopping cart, and did 95% of the prep work myself). I went with my dependable Tortellini with Sausage, Fennel, and MushroomsIt's a straight forward one dish meal that's always a crow pleaser. You don't have to worry about coordinating the timing of sides which is always a plus. It's the first meal I cooked when we had Mr. Lawyer's parents over and my parents. Never fails! We also made a garlic-parmesan butter for some fancy bread we picked up.
Best Big Sister EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment