Monday, May 7, 2012

Syracuse Adventures

Oh my god.
Take me back now I'm going through Dinosaur BBQ withdrawal. I may or may not have dropped my ring off at the jewelers covered in bbq sauce. Also, I don't think you've really lived until you see your grandma polish off a 1/4 rack of ribs.
More delicious pictures after the jump!


Our food filled weekend began with one of Dad's famous cheese plates. The man is the king of cheese and crackers.
It was followed by an unofficial mini-engagement party at Dinosaur (see the above picture). Nothing quite shows your love and commitment like destroying half a pig and being covered in bbq sauce. We also picked up some Spicy Hot Tomato Oil from Pastabilities and bread from Columbus Bakery. Syracuse Success!

Saturday's food fest was followed by the Sunday morning birthday brunch on the lake for Grandma. 
The food was divine.
Dad's famous waffles.
I was in charge of the mimosa bar.
 Salmon on buckwheat pancakes with sour cream.
 Kevin's Heaven.
 Delicious Cranberry-Blueberry Bread with cream cheese
 Grandma's Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Cake!
And then everyone took a nap.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment