Tuesday, May 15, 2012

7UP Biscuits?!

Happy 300th Post! I was hoping for something more inspiring but here it is!

Salad week is all well and good but this girl needs her carbs! I found a recipe (pinterest!) that required sour cream which was excellent because I had some that needed to be used. It was a simple recipe (4 ingredients!) that satisfied my carb craving and was devoured by Mr. Lawyer. So I guess he liked them....or I'm starving him with only salads.
7UP Biscuits
Ingredients:
2 cups of Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7UP soda (don't be freaked out! Also, I used Sprite)
1/4 cup butter, melted
Garlic powder
Directions:
1. Mix together bisquick, sour cream and soda to form a soft dough.
2. Put half of the butter in an 8x8 pan. Spread out dough in pan and score the pieces or roll out on counter, cut pieces, and place in pan.
3. Spread remaining butter on top of biscuits and sprinkle desired amount of garlic powder over top.
4. Bake at 450 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment