Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation Chicken!

Since I am busy wrangling small children who were born in 2003 (!!!) and Mr. Lawyer is on his "staycation" guess who was in charge of dinner? Not me! I was greeted by the yummy smell of chicken in the oven. It smelled so delicious and tasted so amazing that I forgot to take a picture until we were halfway through! So please excuse the chicken bones. As I was not responsible for making this there are no proportions but since there are only three ingredients it is easy to eyeball and adapt to one or six pieces of chicken. This is a recipe from Mr. Lawyer's family ("It's one of my favorites. It's pretty popular.") and the rest of the entry has been dictated by him.
Grandmom Tuliszewki's Chicken
Ingredients:
Chicken Thighs
French Dressing
Breadcrumbs
Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Coat the chicken in french dressing and then the breadcrumbs.
3. Bake for 1 hour.

1 comment:

  1. The easiest chicken recipe ever and so good. Also yummy cold the next day. Kev, Grandmom would be proud. Jenni, those little guys are lucky to have you,

    ReplyDelete