Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Boys!

On Monday my darling little brother, aka "the dork", popped in on his journey north. I love it when both of my favorite boys are together because nerdy things like this happen. NERDS.
 While the boys did nerdy video game related things I did what any good future wife/big sister does and whipped up a manly meal for the manly men: spaghetti and meatballs with a side of garlic bread.
Man food and drink. So manly. 
I'll let you in on my new obsession.
Cajun spiced garlic bread!
It's even better than the chili oil garlic bread.
Judging from the lack of leftovers the boys seemed to like it.
Creole Spiced Garlic Bread
(from My Kitchen!)
Ingredients:
Bread or rolls
Butter, softened
Garlic powder
Creole Seasoning (I love Tony Chachere's Seasoning)
Directions:
1. Butter up your bread
2. Sprinkle on the desired amount of garlic powder and creole seasoning
3. Broil until brown

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed that boys eat pretty much anything!!!

    ReplyDelete