Thursday, April 18, 2013

Yummy Dino Ribs!

Yummm....to die for rib sandwich. Love it. The other month I picked up a bunch of country-style (boneless) ribs for super cheap, almost two pounds for 3 bucks! I decided that the crockpot was the best bet and I don't regret it  at all. I used Dinosaur Roasted Garlic Honey BBQ Sauce, nothing like a taste of home! I pulled the ribs from the crockpot and did a rough shred, more of a chunking actually, before piling it on an Amoroso's roll and drizzling more sauce over it. I topped it all off with some homemade coleslaw that was requested by Mr. Lawyer. It was a hit. The cool crunch of the coleslaw was amazing with the hot pork. I just had a leftover sandwich and it was still amazing. I want more!
Crockpot Barbecue Pork Ribs
(adapted from Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker)
Ingredients:
2 pounds country-style pork ribs
1 small yellow onion, sliced
1 cup favorite bbq sauce
Directions:
1. Layer the ribs, onions, and sauce in the crockpot.
2. Cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
3. Remove and shred if desired, drizzle with more sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment