Cheesy Pesto Pull-Apart Bread
(Pinterest find! From Jamie Cooks It Up)Ingredients:
1 large crusty loaf of bread
1 cup basil pesto
2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with cooking spray. Set one large crusty loaf of bread in the center.
2. Slice the bread carefully, without cutting all the way to the bottom of the loaf. Then slice it going the other direction so that you have lots of little 1 inch squares all over the top of the loaf.
3. Using a butter knife, spread pesto inside the loaf along every sliced part of the bread.
4. Pull the slices apart and push a bit of shredded mozzarella cheese and shredded Parmesan cheese into all the cracks.
5. Wrap the bread up in the aluminum foil and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Uncover the bread and allow it remain in the oven until the cheese is melted and a bit golden in color.
6. Take the bread out of the oven and let it cool just a bit before serving.