Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Roundup!

October has been a whirlwind of excitement and insanity. Here's a quick overview!
My wedding cake!
 The spread for family entertaining. Look at my meat bat! *snerk*
 The Baked Ham & Cheese Sliders are always a hit.
Post-Wedding Survival: Champagne and leftover Wedding Fruit our first night back in Philly.
 Post-Wedding Survival/1st day back to work: Cheese Whiz for breakfast. Going back into the real world was not pretty. That first week was rough.
 Post-Wedding Survival: leftover jam!
Random Stirfry: whatever was left in the fridge.
 Cleaning out the fridge: baked sweet potato with a steak & pepperjack quesadilla. 
I should really get myself to a grocery store.
My plant babies! I miss having a real garden.
They'll need a plant-sitter over the honeymoon, any takers?
 My gorgeous fall centerpiece and what I'm reading: The Lost Art of Real Cooking
Plus I have a table runner now...guess that means I'm an adult?
Wedding present booze...I'm beginning to worry what people think we do in our free time.
The new bottles meant I had to clean and re-arrange the bar.
Scotch & Gin
His & Hers

No comments:

Post a Comment