Stir-fried Broccoli, Mushrooms, and Onions with Tasty Sauce
(Fast, Fresh, & Green Cookbook)Ingredients:
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1.5 teaspoon hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon rice wine (I used Mirin)
1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons peanut oil
1 small onion, diced
1 small broccoli head, cut into florets
6-8 ounces mushrooms, depending on taste
1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
1. Whisk together oyster sauce, hoisin, soy, rice wine, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat up peanut oil in a large wok. Add the onion and stir-fry until it's turning brown.
3. Add the broccoli and mushrooms. Stir occasionally until the veggies are cooked/turning brown.
4. Add in the garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
5. Remove from heat and stir in sauce until all the veggies are coated. Serve with rice.