Friday, August 30, 2013

Amazing Pudding Pops!

Oh my goodness. You must make these now. These Pudding Pop Copy Cats are divine. Only three ingredients and you will be in heaven. This recipe can be super healthy if you use skim milk (which I do) and the healthy cool whip (which I don't). The pudding pops are light and fluffy but slightly chewy at the same time. I may have had two of them immediately before Mr. Lawyer came home and I definitely had one for breakfast with my coffee.
JELL-O Pudding Pops
(Pinterest find!)
Ingredients:
1 package instant pudding, chocolate
1.5 cups milk
2 cups cool whip (almost the whole tub)
Directions:
1. Mix together milk and pudding mix.
2. Stir in cool whip.
3. Spoon mixture into 3 ounce dixie cups and insert popsicle stick, I got 10 full dixie cups out of the mix. Freeze until firm. Peel off paper cup. Devour. 
Heaven in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment