Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mega Monster Man Burgers

Mr. Lawyer misses cooking and I miss him cooking for me! So my new weekend plan is to kick back, relax, and have him make something yummy! And that is exactly what he did (well, I whipped up some baked beans). We played with new toys to grind our own burger meat. I think he used sirloin. He also made me crop him out of this picture.
The burgers were AMAZING. They were so soft and just melted in your mouth. The boy insists that this is the only way we will do burgers from now on. If he wants to make them then I'm okay with that! Of course because he is a boy he didn't actually measure anything but I did get a list of ingredients. The burgers were huge and manly. And super messy. And completely delicious.
Mega Monster Man Burgers!
(from the Boy)
Ingredients:
1.5 pounds freshly ground meat
Cabot Cheese
Red Pepper Flakes
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Worcestershire Sauce
1 egg
Panko Bread Crumbs
Directions:
1. Mix it all together and form huge burgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment