Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm so classy

Blerg. I am diseased. In order to stay hydrated and soothe my poor throat I resulted to a childhood favorite that turned into an adult favorite (I now know why my parents made these drinks). I may or may not have spent the afternoon on the couch drinking the entire blender of Orange Julius. There may have been some vodka involved. And some homemade chocolate chip cookies that a certain boy made (although they were not as good as his peanut butter ones, shhhh!).
Orange Julius
(from the Mother Unit)
Ingredients:
6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
10-12 ice cubes (or to slushy preference)
Directions:
1. Throw it all in the blender and enjoy!
I need to learn how to take pictures of beverages. I never like the way they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment