Monday, June 25, 2012

Super Sea Bass

I'm really loving this fishing thing the boys are doing this summer. I laze around the beach or porch all day and they return with super fresh fish.
From this on Sunday....
To my dinner plate today!!
Creole Sea Bass
(from our kitchen!)
Ingredients:
Sea bass
Olive oil
Creole/Cajun seasoning (we used Tony's)
Directions:
1. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Rub seasoning on fish.
2. Put fish in pan and cook about 3-4 minutes each side, depending on thickness.

Here's the catch: My Hot Fiancé, Sea Bass and Porgy Fish
The only downside to this deal is when Mr. Lawyer turns the light on and harasses me at 4:30/5 in the morning on his way out the door. But this fish is delicious so I can't complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment