Waffle Iron, Hand Mixer, Grater, Blades and Containers, 2 Crockpots,
New Blender, New Food Processor, Foreman Grill, Salad Spinner.
English Muffin Loaf
Makes 2 loaves, from the Mother Unit
6 cups flour
2 teaspoons salt
2 packages yeast
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups milk
1. Set aside 3 cups of flour. Combine the remaining flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and yeast.
2. Combine milk and water in separate container, heat to 125-130 degrees. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add in reserved flour, mix well.
4. Divide batter into 2 bread pans that have been greased and sprinkled with cornmeal. Sprinkle more cornmeal on top of dough.
5. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
6. Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. Remove from pans immediately.
Honey Butter with Cinnamon
From Alton Brown
1 stick butter at room temperature
1 tablespoon honey
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (I add a little more)
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Throw everything in a bowl and mix it together.