Sunday, September 22, 2013

Edamame!

The first time I ever had edamame (immature soybeans in the pod) was with Melissa. We picked it at a local community garden and then steamed it up. I'm not sure what I like about it: the flavor, the salt, or having to work for it! Our local watering hole, The Kite & Key, serves up some delicious steamed edamame. After Mr. Lawyer and I popped into city hall to get our marriage license we stopped at The Kite for dinner and a celebratory pint. We started with some Ommegang Hennepin (Ommegang after important paperwork? It was meant to be! I love it went I can get a taste of home) and ended with some pumpkin beer. Mr. Lawyer went with a sandwich and I went with edamame....A pint and some edamame for dinner, happy wedding!
Steamed Edamame 
Ingredients:
Edamame, desired amount
Salt
Directions:
1. Steam edamame until done.
2. Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment